Verizon Telematics is looking for an experienced sales administrative professional to serve as a Regional Sales Administrator. This individual will support a wide variety of cross-functional duties with an emphasis on sales support within the European & Asian Pacific territory. Seeking a culturally fit individual to join a family oriented team; this individual will report directly to the Director of Sales Administration. Looking for a multi-tasking self-starter who takes initiative and executes effectively in a swift and timely manner on all tasks and responsibilities. This is a very fast, aggressive, high-energy position within a sales cultural atmosphere.
Core Competencies for Sales Administration Role:
- Time Management
- Executive Presence
- Attention to Detail
- The ability to work as an individual contributor as well as within a team environment.
- Sense of urgency
- Know your Audience
- Professional Demeanor
- The ability to understand the bigger picture in the Sales Admin role to ensure the end result is the a clean executable deal.
- High sense of integrity with the ability to communicate up and down.
- Critical evaluation, analyzing and execution skills to support the Sales team with standard and exception cases.
- Full sales cycle functionality (pre/post contractual facilitation and execution resulting in revenue generation)
- Contract management
- Sales support to sales managers and representatives within the designated region
- Report writing / analysis within CRM systems
- Daily auditing and management for contracts, order entry and sales figures reporting
- Participation and / or preparation of weekly on-going conference calls
- Problem solving (cross functional responsibilities such as, legal: operations, customer service and finance)
- Heavy interaction with customers and high level managers
- Report writing and analysis
- Perform all additional assigned administrative duties as necessary (special project based)
Skill sets and experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent bi-lingual Spanish & English speaking
- Other european languages is a plus: French, Portuguese, Dutch, German
- College coursework completed
- Must have excellent phone communication and organisational skills
- Experience handling confidential information
- Contract management
- Overtime occasionally required to meet the needs of the company
- Strong ability to multi-task with effective conflict resolutions is required
- Extremely dependable, self-sufficient, and detail oriented
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Problem solver with extensive detail oriented skill sets
- Mid to light travel domestic and international
- Proficient computer skills – strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) a plus
Lugar del puesto de trabajo:
Oficinas centrales de Movildata Internacional SLU. Paseo Fotógrafo Verdú 9, 30002 Murcia.
¿Quieres formar parte de nuestro equipo?
Envíanos un email a email@example.com, en el asunto escribe:“OFERTA LABORAL Sales Operations Analyst”, adjunta tu curriculum y nos pondremos en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Si has visto esta oferta laboral gracias a alguien del equipo de Movildata, indíca su nombre y/o ponlo en copia en el email que nos envíes.